♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
4 days in Jakarta..
1st day
Ok,here's the deal.I tried posting on the blog but no luck cause I ended up in some other girls one.Go figure:s.Surely,that made me tick,so this is originally written on paper.Right now,My feet are killing me.As if you couldn't figure out,walking around a shopping mall for 7 hours without rest can do that to you.My family members are v.dedicated shoppers you could say.Lol,shopping is good exercise for couch potatoes like me though.Didn't buy much today but did buy beads to experiment with.I'm gonna go bead crazy.Things here are a bit diff with the kl lifestyle.Check this out,our hotel is in this kinda like kampung area,hehe,according mto my lil bro anyway.All in all,the hotel,Hotel Alilia,by the way,is pretty nezt.For artsay people(like myself;P),it's just right.Black and white towels how more contemporary can you get?I'm getting tired so gonna doze off now.
2nd day
Woke up today and had breakfast at the coffe house,food was not bad but what really had my attention were the paintings on display.After that,we went shopping with Aunt W. and Uncel H. at and outlet near Cempaka Mas.There was a lot of stuff but I only bought like one pair of pants?!Well,it was roxy,lol.Truth be told,most of the clothes I had my heart on didnt fit me.Not my problem god made me a plus sized gal.Then again it does bother me sometimes that most clothes are made for people with *sarcastically*figures.No offense meant.I did buy something and cempaka Mas as well,this poncho turtleneck thing or what my mom called it a tablecloth,haha.Later after chilling at the hotel we went to Aunt K's house and wouldn't you know it,we did more shopping over there.The fact that we had dinner there was a big plus,haha.Most of the stuff was from this aussie brand called happy house.Nice things.Alysha bought the most though,she wanted to get lotsa stuff for her friends and for this she went bankrupt,muahaha!
3rd day
Today we went again to Mangga Dua,the same shopping centre we went to on the first day.This time cause we didnt have time to look at accesories and things on the 1st day.My mom is still going strong these past days despite having to carry my future sib inside of her,go mom!So went to mangga dua and went around here and there,my mom was looking for fans for some occasion and I am on a mission to find my lady on the blue bag.First,we went to find accesories.For this we went to the un-air conditioned side,Fewh,talk about your over load of people.Im suprised I could even walk around without being stepped on.We went to a few shops but most of the prices were quite high.We hit the jackpot when we went to the top floor,nice accesories and stuff and thankfully,the floor was air-conditioned;P.We meaning,me,my mom,Aunt K,Aunt M,and Aunt W.So I bought quite a few to give away and I still had money left over for more shopping,muahaha!While Mama and Aunt K went to look for the fans,the rest of us went to look for my lady blue bag,hehe,we all agreed tyo meet up at Mcd's which is by they way in Indonesia,V.Expensive!So off we went but we actually went and searched in a few wrong driections so it was a lot of exercise.The lady in blue was at least a 100 bux so I ended up buying this other blue bag which was pretty cute as well but sadly not as ncie as the lady in blue,hehe;P.After eating at Mcd's and shopping at heritage outlet,we went to Plaza Senayan where I had more shopping fun haha,my moms words were,"Pick whatever you want".It was worth it,3 blouses and 2 jazz pants for 300 bux when my lil sis bought her one measly skirt for 200 bux.My dad must've been in a good mood cause when I asked him if I could buy some gosh shoes he said yes;P.I wanted ones with the watch on em.Yup,watch on shoe but wasn't too sure aboutbthem being water proof so bought something else.After buying cd's(local indon ones),me,Aunt W. and Aunt M. headed back to the hotel but instead ended up at plaza Ex where we agreed to mee the others at the new HRC.My fav part of the building has to be the disco bridge.Disco bridge because there were all these strobelights on the bridge.Would be a nice night club too,ahaha.HRC was nice,good music and food.I thought my ears were gonna burst though:s.
4th day
After breakfast went swimming.After swimming went up and changed;p.Then all the people started to arrving to send us off.It wasn't even anywhere near 6 yet (flight was at 6.30). After packing all of the stuff,me and Aunt W. went to buy Nasi Padang,can you believe it no burgedel since we got in Jakarta?A sight that I won't forget is Aunt N feeding Abang F.Why was this a weird sight?Well,probrably cause Abang F. is a college student who's graduating in Jan next year,hahaha.It's like my mom feeding my lil bro.Pack,pack,pack and off we go to the airport and wouldn't you know it were REALLLY early,try almost 4 hours early.lol.So while dad checks in the stuff we just sit and munch on tid bits,no the nasi wasn't enough;P.After saying our goodbyes and passing immigration we headed to jeng,jeng,jeng,the lounge,haha.Usually my dad doesn't get thosetype of passes in kl being a pilot and all but lucky us huh?and under my name too,hehe.So were sitting down and chilling when my dad's friend,uncle Az,tells us he's waiting outside.When I go outside,I am just shocked as ever cause Uncle Az starts yelling at this guy,screaming god know what,Im just standing still like a scarecrow,:s.Then suddenly he goes and whack the fella on the back of his head.Public outrage,huh?He later got called by police and stuff,nothing too major though.When we got arrived oin kl and got our luggager and everything,yours truly had too help with the stuff as well,so I had to push one of the 3 trolleys with us.So I'm pushing the trolley across the road,checking to see if any car is suddenly gonna come and ram me over.And all of the sudden,this pain goes through my leg and Im thinking,Ouch,ouch,OUCH!!!!Turns out some guy and his family were at the back of me and because of the pain surging I accidentally bang this kid in front of me.Chain reaction.So I tell myself,ok,relax,don't be a woos,just help with the stuff first and act all tough,like xena warrior princess.When we finally settle down,I pull my jeans leg up and touch the spot where it hurts,look and my hand and go,"Oh great,there's blood!,".Pain,blood,fits of outrage,this is just a typical holiday for me,huh?
Baically Thatz about it,so over and out.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 7:14 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //