DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Tasha ze procrastinator...
Ok,sorry about the whole no post yesterday thing.Since it was a sat things were pretty much busy for yours truly.Ok,basically I woke up in the morn without nothing to do,no suprise there as usual.At around 1.45 made my procrastinating ars down to drama where we did the usual array of weird exercises and such.It was basically fun and silly.We couldnt stop laughing although we were spose to be quite serious.After drama,Enda cikm picked me up and wouldn't you know it,we're going swimming,I didn't get the memo people!Luckliy,my future fashion designing sista has brought along my stuff.She can be quite useful when not annoying,hah!After swimming at klgcc,we all headed back and in a matter a minutes,I was dressed again,why?For dinner with Aunt N and her family.I wanted to wear my red top with jeans but mom said I looked sloppy.So I changed into a short skirt,still didn't get her approval so fed up with all of it I just changed into a spaghetti strap and wore a shawl over it.Dad looked as though he could have blown over any second.When we came back it hit me,god damn it!Hw still not done,what the freak?Oh well,tooo tired anyways so I went to sleep.Just when I thought the day couldnt get any urm,weirder?(I dunno).I got the freakiest dream ever,well,on the high level on my freak meter anyways.I was at this house sort of place it had the whole american vibe going on.I was babysitting my bro looks like it anyway,and then he goes on about this whole note supposedly posessing super magical powers and how I had to hide it because the power rangers had been captured (Power rangers?!!What the hell?!!).So I go around the house looking for places to hide this lil note thingie.Finally I put it in this lil soap dispenser,which is of course empty.Amazed at my brialliance,ahaha,I take boboy outside for a stroll but suprise,suprise hes captured by these evil lil minions or something.In utter despair,I run to what i think was my friends,2 girls and a guy.I could only remember the guys name,Adam.He was wearing this hat with a really weird design and *uhum*was actually kinda cute.So they say something about how I should take the ship to some place where I'll find my brother.Hey,what do you know?I can travel back in time apparently or something like that cause on the ship I meet up with Amelia Earhart,William Shakespere and some other famous people.Weirdly enough,I end up becoming good friends with Adams encestor,Eric(who is also quite hot;P).We talk all the way and here comers the bang,he suddenly leans in and kisses me!!!!Im thinking to myself,what the freaking hell?!We arrive at the place where boboy is at,hey,look the power rangers are there too*rolls eyes*.Bad guy threatens me,I argue with him,ask him to free my bro and the others.Nows the good part,Eric actually works for the bad guy*drops mouth in shock*.Hah,I didn't tell him where I hid the note though,so there.I can't remember what happened after that.I think the power rangers got out,kicked tha bad guys arse and hopefully erics too.All I can remember was after that whole mishap,I hooked up with Adam who also gave me a kiss when he saw me.What does all this tell you?This tells you that I am a complete loon who is supposedly desperate nd my dreamer side has more luck with guys than me....or something like that.Now today....Went to klcc,bought clothes at Dorothy Perkins(Whole family thinks I am a complete fat chick who needs to lose weight,Honestly,why bother even reading Chicken soup and all those self help books on how to love yourself when your family critisizes you?!),went to vincci and bought shoes.Yeah,I think thats about it.Then came back and ...damn it,better get to my work.Procrastinator Tasha signing off all.
Monday, January 24, 2005 - 1:03 PM