DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Another weird dream for Tasha,so what else is new?
The title explains it ladies and gents.Hohum.So I'll start with the dream before talking about my average day,well,wtv way you look at it.The dream>>>I am in this victorian house/apartmen(What is it with me and houses?),so Im in this place and Im there with my whole family.Whole family spose to be lil bro,lil sis,mom and dad.Cha ching,my lil baby sis already here!How fast was that?lols.Ok,so after that,I go down the stairs and walah,Pei Ru's there.1st time I've actually had a friend in my dream.So my dad comes to me and Pei ru and goes,"Why don't you girls go take a look around?".My dad would never ever ever ever,let me go off with friends by myself!Then again it is a dream,hah!So me and Pei ru walk out of the house or wtv it is and another big suprise,Im in London?!Since when did I move to London?...Well,then me Tapir and I walk along the streets talking and laughing like teenage girls,duh?!So we see this like skate park place across the street and theres this group of people looking at us,or the street or wtv.Cars stop for the traffic light me and Tapir talk while walking.Big mistake,Cars go on again and Pei Ru and me start running around like mad ppl trying to avoid the cars and all the while we hear those ppl across the street laughing at us.Gah,even in my dreams nothing goes right!...Or does it?So we safely made it across the street and walk along the park road when suddenly all these animals start coming by.Seriously,animals!Hippos and stuff,ok?So me and Pei ru totally freakout like mad*runs around screaming* when this rhino comes and chases Tapir!She runs off leaving me in shock*shouts*Pei ru!!!What happens next?A lion comes near me,gah!And Im shaking in my shoes when suddenly it goes after someone else.All this while there was this weird girl,giving comments on the animals(wth?).So Im still shocked and run after Tapir,urm,Pei ru.So Im walking till I reach this bunch of people and run up to this guy and say,"Have you seen a girl?About yay height,being chased by a rhino,looks asian?,".He looks at me with this really cute smile and goes in a gesture that says Im asian.I laugh.Then he offers to help me look for Pei ru(god,how nice?!).So I introduce myself then he replies back in a really nice way.There was also a bunch of guys there,kinda snickering for some reason.So I turn to them and go,"Yeah,I can't cross a freaking street,you got a problem with that?,".They just shut up right there.Then I wake up,grr!You know whats the weirdest thing?The nice guy in my dream...looks somewhat like one of Myras guy friends.Yeah,I know.I havent even met the guy before and then suddenly he appears in my dream.Then again it is MY dream.Ok,what happened to today.Lets see,went to sungei wang,went shopping,lil bro threw up,shopping trip was disturbed*double grr*,Bought a top(yay!),bro thre up in the car..again.Cooked a fish.Ok,mostly it was my mom but hey,I helped:p.I still got some work to do,so Im gonna end here.Luv you freaks,muaxz!
Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 4:33 PM