DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Only 2 weeks left till exam!
Exam is on 1st of october!!!!Damn it!!!Ok,rather than sitting here and blaberring on and on about useless crap I should be studying but needless to say my sunday off mode is still on(get it?)...pfffttt!I had apretty odd dream last night.It started with me at this weird place and then the person that was wid me got taken off to jail and I was left homeless apparently.So this doctor dude ajak me to his house to stay 4 awhile,he seemed ok.So I went.Husha,my eyes popped out cos he had this H-O-T son.Before I know it me and him are like an item.Then my dream totally changes and now Im in some sort of combat with this other guy and I keep getting this stupid sms on my phone 4 sum reason whch is like a virus.Apparently me and this guy are fighting with like armour on or something I knock his helmet off(Go me;P) and I take a good look at him and apparently I know him some how(again,this guy turns out to be Hot!).He runs off after telling me to back of in a non threatening but more off a Im-telling-you cos-I care.Then I like video message this other dude(who I think is my bf for sum reason)-End of dream-.Ooh,now it triggered a memory of a previous dream...lets see,if I can still remember.I am in a mall with my cousin and then somehow we sesat into a skateboard shop and look around,the guy whos in charge of the shop tells us that theres a comp going on at the other end of the mall,so we go.Fast forward a bit an somehow my cousin is gone theres this good looking guy in a suit like 2 years older than me chasing me (Sigh,only in my dream*rolls eyes*) only because I have this disc with like info that can cause major destruction.This guy was carrying a gun and like chasing me through the malL(Fastest that I can run,lol)!He was like shouting at me,"Give me thie disc and I won't have to hurt you," there were these moments as well where I ducked in like a few places but he still managed to find me.There was also this one part where I ducked in a restaurant and hid behind a counter and that guy shot my dad...well,I didn't see but I heard a gunshot.Then he chased me some more and I borrowed this lil kids scooter.A security guard finally came in to take action but ran away when he saw the suit guy's gun.I stopped breathless and we started a con.Me:What do you want with the disc?,S.G:None of you business...just hand me the disc and I won't harm you,Me:Why should I you already shot my dad?,S.G:It wouldn't have to happen if you had just given me the disc,now give!,Me:No! and then I try to run away but the suit guy steps in front of me and puts the gun at my head.I kick him in the privates,we start fighting in combat and I run away again,narrowly missing a shot to my head:s.I exit the mall and run acroos the street.-End of dream-.What does this tells you?This tells you that I could so make box office hits!Lol.Oh and some other stuff which Im not gonna say,harhar.Btter go and study.Ciao All,Mwaxz!
Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 4:12 PM