DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Hurm...
At home right now:D and going out with grandma to midvalley later,harhar,shoppage people!I had like 3 continously weird dreams last night.Its a new record.Ok,so the first one went like this...I was at this weird place with like a couple of people,I guess on this sort of program thingy and were like at the gardens or something and then this girl from the group goes wandering off so I shout to her,"Hey,where are you going?,".Just as the group was heading back and suddenly this like monster/pontianak thingy appears next to her and she gives me this wicked look and duh,I run screaming like a mad woman.I take a shortcut across the hill frantically crying out,"Help,help,Im in trouble!" and fewh,thank god the last guy in the group heard me and he stayed put waiting for me while the girl and the pontianak thing was like chanting and chasing after me!I met up with the guy and crashed into him just as the pontianak was about to do something but it dissapeared.Suprise the girl likes the guy and no suprise theat,he's hot;P.When I crashed into the guy there was this seemingly weird like pause moment though:S.Dream no.2...I am like in this building with another bunch of people and am slumped down against a wall like waiting for something/someone.Then this guy comes to me and says,"Hey,Joel is looking for you,".Me:Huh?,Guy:Joel is looooking fooor yooouuu,Me:Yeah,ok,uhum...,so I go looking for this Joel guy but well he found me.Joel:Tasha,somethings happening around here,you gotta get out,Its not safe,Me:Yeah,I could sense something was up,Then suddenly I woke up!Blah,not much from that dream*rolls eyes*.Next dream...I am at like this house place and there are a couple of people with me,none of them I recognize though,heh!Then this guy starts talking to me and yeah,I talk back.Plus he's being so nice and all:D.Maybe he was flirting?Like I could tell*pfft*and then we got into this like smart car but it turns out that it was actually quite spacey and then I talked to d people and then we wound up at the mall..i think.My dad was there,go figure,so I followed him to check out a sports store and one of the guys wanted to come with so,yeah.I saw like pink jackets that looked exactly like my giordano black one but this was adidas?They even had a nightgown,wth?So I told dad Im gonna go check out the bookstore and at the bookstore I see the guy from before and he tells me that he's got something he wants to show me,so i follow him outside and it turns out that theres this like balloon thingy out there and he invites me to go for a ride.I told him I better tell my dad.He said he told my dad earlier so off we went.Then this nutcase turns out to be kidnapping me and takes me to this like Island ala lost style...pity too cos he was cute,sigh;P.Me and this girl are trapped there and then this like rampid elephant starts chasing us and I wake up.The moral of the story?Get two sides first before you trust a guy who seems to nice to be true.Lol,Midvalley here I come,tata all!
Monday, October 24, 2005 - 12:41 PM