DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Not exactly 2 hours...
Was suppose to study for 2 hours.Wouldn't exactly call it 2 hours but I did like 6 add maths q(fungsi) and like a bit of english so that's not too bad;P.At least buat jugak.Been baking cookies the whole freaking day since like 12 pm and moms making goulash,yummy!Well,only me and mom like the goulash,damn nice with garlic bread man!I had this really weird continous dream last night.1st one...I was at this physics and add maths tuition and theres this lady that goes,"Wheres the work that you want to do?,".Me:Wait were suppose to prepare our own work?,Lady:Of course,sigh,never mind you just do this 1st.Weird thing I saw a few ppl I recognized but they didn't even look at me or anything.Can you say freaky?The next dream is pretty freaky as well.I dreamt that I was in this like college/boarding house place and me and this guy were at a party and I was in a dress than we did something we weren't spose to.Don't remember what though and we cabut lari.As we were running we had to jump over this like fence thing and it was bloody tajam.Me and my fat ars some more and I kena sikit as we were jumping,ouchies!We couldn't run cos then a whole crowd of people surrounded us,kantoi!Then this administrator person came and was like,"Tsk,tsk,I expected more from you,".Me:Sob,sob,Im sorry,I didn't mean to.Please don't expell me!,Her:Looking as you've already suffered enough Im gonna let you go with a warning(Turns to guy)You on the other hand...This has gone too far..I have no choice to expel you and you can never see this young lady again.Guy:Expelling me is fine but banning me from seeing my friend is just wrong?!,Lady:That's enough,gather your things and leave the premises.Next thing I know,he's stuffed is packed and he has to go.We hug and as I watch him walk away this other really cute guy appears next to me.Guy:You and him were close huh?Did you ever kiss?,Me:Tried to,never did(Kiss jer tak dapat),Guy:You must be lost now,why don't you hang with me and the others for awhile.Then the scene like fasts forward again and now me and the guy are like sitting down at this like water tower place thats freaking high which is near a pool(Not exactly can jump right in near).Suddenly he's like dangling from the sides of the diving board thingy were sitting on.Me being my dream self went and climbed down to carry him up safely.I saved his life and next thing I know his already down there and Im still up the freaking tall place.Thank god,then a helicopter comes and rescues me.How the hell did we get up there in the first place?Next scene,Im sitting down with his family for dinner but then we scoot off earlier saying we've got stuff to do.As we walk along this like mall place,his arm is around my hip and mine around his shoulder like bf and gf!Then me and him walk into a shop and I see this shirt that would look so nice on him and say,"Cupcake that would look so nice on you," looking at his already nice grey-ish and white striped shirt.He looks at me and just smiles.As we walk on I ask him,"Babe,are you only with me cos I saved your life?,".He looks at me with his gorgisimo eyes and answers,"What do you think,dear?,".Then...I wake up!Damn it!Did I mention that he is freaking hot??Black hair,piercing eyes and a cute smile...sigh.If that dream is telling me that my future bf is around the corner,bring him on;P.I am really loving my freaky dreams that involve cute guys...most of my dreams always involve cute guys but hey,if you're me you can never have to many.Thats it for today.Happy halloween all;).
Monday, October 31, 2005 - 7:22 PM