DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Dreams and petaling street...
I feel like I wanna cut my hair...then I can feel sorta light headed,haha.S'posed to babysit Azalea but mum and kak seri is not calling on me so I assume that everything is fine and dandy.The bowling tournie last night was pretty fun.I am telling you my cousin Hafiq is using some magic!He said that he didn't practice and 1st game he got like 124?Pfft...I on the other hand didn't manage to reach even a 100 for any 1 of the games,tsk,tsk,tsk but like I said it was fun.Got to meet up with all the family,me and Iza(other cousin) took pics...lol,I felt like a rockstar;P.4 of us secondaries were in one lane and I think we're the only bunch who cheered when the other gets a gutter ball...v.supportive people lane no.2,haha.We kept going to makan though...guess one plate just don't cut it for some people but my excuse was "Oh,I have to watch my figure"...again pfft,yeah right!Had another weird dream last night...these dreams just keep on coming don't they.This time my dream had 3 parts...1st part was like at a house I think...by the setting there was a party going on and the place seemed a bit cramped with space.I was like sitting and talking to pei ru and I said,"Oh,so how are you at your new school?," and we talked about how it would be if we both cut our hair...weird con:p...then I wanted to go and get some air but we were literally stuck,so I had to practically crawl under the table to get out...I emerged from under the table in this cat like yoga pose(ceh;P) and I accidentally bumped into this guy and he just looks at me.2nd part...I am now a man/woman(no one know who I am) in a cape and this zorro like uniform and Im being chased by these guys in suits(Why do I keep getting chased?)and I jump across buildings complete with this whip,very cat woman-esque don't ya think?Most of the dream is me being chased with action and all,hehe then Suddenly!I am trapped at this like bell tower place and is surrounded and unfortunetly I have no choice but to surrender...blah!Btw,my name was zorietta,lols.When Im being led to this truck and all suddenly this old dude comes and stabs me with a knife at my sides.Ouch!C'mon give this girl a break will ya?So this guy comes and drags me into his van for some reason.Turns out that I know this guy(old friend or something) but I keep quiet for awhile as he asks me questions and then I dramatically,of cos,take off my mask and he is gasps!Shocked!He then sees that my sides are totally hurting and he goes on to bandage my wound(aww!).3rd part...I am *forgets 4 a sec* oh yeah,Im in this mtv style reality show where girls fight for the guys attention and affection...if you talk to me about this show in real life I'll prob go*rolls eyes* but it was funny to see myself in that situation plus the guy that I was fighting for is super sweet and likes me back,haha;P.So today,went to petaling street with Azalea in hand and after a lil rest went out to OU.Blah,I know one thing,I don't like hainanese chicken chop!Now got tummy ache,too much vinegar!Ok,time for list,jeng,jeng,jeng!Tasha's top 5 actors and actresses for 2005...1)Adrien Brody...Pianist was amazing and Im pretty sure he is amazing in King Kong(will let you know once I watch it;P),2)The white witch from Narnia...played her part superbly well,3)Gwenyth Paltrow...Shakespere in Love anyone?,4)The guy who played nicholas nickleby...I practically cried when I watched it,so much pain at such a young age...,5)Gavin Yap...I must certaintly praise him for his performance in Julius Caesar,Bravo!
Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 1:39 AM