DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Sunday of fun!
Fausha's party was a blast.Lotsa dancing...especially for yours truly;P.Let us start from sunday afternoon...at around 2-ish,enda cik brought me and alysha with kak parsiah to OU.No suprise...we got there and it was jam as heck!So out of enda cik's concern for punctuality(which never even bothered her before*rolls eyes*)...she made pakcik anto stop in the middle of the road when the traffic light was red and me and alysha had to get our stuff and make for the new wing.Talk about hazardous situations.Anyways,got to Ou and loverly pei ru was there.We decided to shift from our usual spot at the back of the stage to side stage.Again we had to don our jungle costumes and everything...this time we took it up a notch and instead of walkng at that level,up the escalator we go...will the stares never cease?There was this one guy working in the ashworth shop(so preppy) he saw us walking by and he actually took a few steps took take a good look at us,haha.This time ajabubu and fam managed to catch our performance,grandpa as well...he taped it too,gah!Mom said I was freaking serious...I seriously wasn't.I did smile!You couldn't see it under my long black hair...it's a good thing it didn't go into my mouth this time.I pray to god that photos will not come out in newspaper!Anyways...after the show,everyone was kinda hungry but seeing as rehearsal and the show itself didn't start on time,it wa already 6 30 by the time we got in the car,so mom dropped me and pei ru at home so we can get ready for fausha's party.7.30-ish we left the house and made our way to modestos with fausha's b'day pressies.Starving after our dance performance me and pei ru made a beeline for the food table.Pizza and brazilian chicken.I din't really eat that much but drank a lotta coke and fizzys;P.Pei ru had 3 servings,tee hee hee.It was a nice place.Felt like a club,nice vibe.I din't really wanna dance at 1st since no one was dancing but when I saw elyn,syaz and zazzy dancing...I was like,"Hey,why not?".I just love the feeling of dancing on the dance floor!!It's so exhilarating!It's just you and the music...beating together as one.You can shake your head try crazy dance moves on the floor and no one would care!When Im dancing,It's like a drug,addictive but I don't give a damn.I loved it so much cos I didn't wanna waste the 2 hours of dancing I have left(since mom said sms wat time I wanted to go bak and god know she wants me back early right?),so even when no one was dancing I took to the dance floor by moiself.Pei ru was my dance partner that night since Nab wasn't there:S(but 'he' was there).It was a fun night.I felt like dancing on the table top thing as well but that one a bit malu,lol.All in all was a fun,good night,met up with friends again,danced till I felt sore in bed,haha and when mum asked me why I wasn'r wearing my cardi I just said it was hot inside.~Not a care in the world,not a groove I don't move to~
Monday, December 12, 2005 - 4:15 PM