DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Yawn-ess...
For some reason,I feel mucho sleepy right now...and its only 12.53 in the afternoon,lol.Anyways,yesterday I did nothing much...chatted up a new friend(I think) and then dad asked me to go and get tickets for Narnia(Another movie that EVERYONE but me has seen*rolls eyes*).Massive jam on the way to OU and even more massive crowd inside OU itself cos Selangor was on holiday thanks to the Sultans B'day.Being Malaysian rocks cos a lotta hols over the simplest things,haha.Anyway,lines at the gsc ticket counter was sooooo long...if the lines were any longer you'd have people on the escalators;P.You know what was even more hilarious?I was standing in line with a weird outfit on...imagine a plus size 16 year old girl in kinda baggy jeans with what looks like a stain,shirt,wearing what looks like upside down glasses,long danggly earrings and a black fedora.Talk about being original;P.After standing in line for about 10 minutes called dad up to confirm and turns out he wanted me to go straight for gold class...ultra cushy seats where you can just sleep in,all you need is a blanket.So off me and sis went and as predicted the only show available was for the midnight show(Why do they even have midnight shows?Do they think people can ACTUALLY stay awake at that time?).After our little outing...came back just as a mongo storm hit.Lightning,rain pounding harder than drums,thunder...perfect weather to cover up in blanket and listen to some music.Yawn...almost fell asleep while listening to Cinta Silver Soundtrack but the kiddies came running in,bleargh!So much for peace and quiet right?Had dinner at chillis after that and Haagen Dasz for desert.Strawberry...yumm!Today I met up with Pn.Bahiyah(new english lit teacher) and joined Yana for lit tuition.It was ok.2 hours of discussing patol babu and the white heron.I wouldn't mind doing lit in the future...but SPM 1st,gah!Have Mr.N after this...should study but me thinks I'll take a quick nap,hehe;P.Oh,I've decided to do a top 5 list till new years eve.So this is my top 5 must-listen and must-have albums for 2005...1)Ancora by Il Divo,this alb is just super...I mean Celine Dion is on it...need I say more?,2)L'Italiano by Patrizio Buanne,Ok,truthfully I just listened to this alb cos he was coming for a show;P...but seriously,he's voice is so heavenly,def a crooner,3)Ex-Girlfriends by Low Millions,ok,due to desparation I had to dl this one but it was worth the effort,Ex-Girlfriends not all about girlfriends,"Mockingbird" and "Low Millions" is a must-listen,trust me,you'll not regret it!,4)Cinta Silver Soundtrack by Glenn Freddly,all the songs on the album are done by him,true it's and indonesian album but the songs are just so touching,they could make you cry,this alb is perfect for driving in a car with the top down and 5)At Last...The Duets Album by Kenny G,Again Celine Dion shines on this album and it features earth,wind and fire doing a cover of outkasts"I like the way you move",not just for the jazz folks and definitely worth the listen music wise.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 3:55 PM