♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Post it
1. name-Anastassia Irina
2. nicknames- Tasha,Tashie,etc.
3. birthday- 19.9.1989
4. place of birth- KL
5. zodiac sign- Virgo
6. sex- girl
7. grade- Form 5
8. school- SMKSH
9. occupation- student
10. residence-Home?
appearance
12. hair colour- Black with brown and blond highlights
13. hair length- long i think...
14. eye colour- Dark Brown
15. best feature- Dunno
16. height- Average actually
17. braces- Used to,no more,hehe
18. glasses- Yup and upside down too;)
19. piercings- Ears
20. tattoos- Nope,maybe henna or glitter?
firsts
22. best friend- Myra n Nissy
23. first award- Some sports thing in pre-school
24. first joined sport – Tumble tots?Badminton I think
26. first real vacation- Can't remember where...but it was some place cool!lol
27. first concert – Vengaboys,haha,loved em like mad.
28. first love- Puppy love...Azman n 1st love?Not here yet.
favorites
29. movie- 10 things I hate about you,she's all that n so many more
30. tv show- A lotta shows.
32. rapper- kanye west,nelly n snoop dogg
33. band- dashboard confessional,yellowcard n many more
34. song right now-Hips don't lie-Shakira
35. parent- Both equally
36. sweets- Anything sweet and sugary
37. sport- dancing baby!
38. restaurant- Klimts...I lorve the ambience and food
39. brand-Don't really care as long as it looks fab
40. store-Any store with a bargain
41. school subject-English Lit,hehe
42. animal-Ferret,I want one
43. book-Romiette n Julio
44. magazine-Readers digest?lol
45. shoes-Wedges
currently
46. feeling- Sleepy,tired and hungry
47. meaning- Im jobless right now...should be studying
48. in love-with andrea bocelli's songs,magnifico!
49. eating-Nothing
50. drinking-Aqua
51. typing-This I guess
52. online-not on anything
53. listening to- the tv
54. thinking about-yummy food
55. wanting to-Dance at a party
56. watching-The wind blow through the trees.
57. wearing- shorts and my sickteen shirt
future
58. want kids- Yup
59. want to get married- eventually
61. where do you want to live-Italy...sigh,ok,kl
62.car- Limo,huahaha,driven of course.
which is better with a guy?
63. hair color-Black,dark coloured
64. hair length- short
65. eye color-anything
67. cute or sexy- cute
68. lips or eyes- eyes
69. hugs or kisses- hugs
70. short or tall- taller than me
71. easygoing or serious-a bit of both
72. romantic or spontaneous-romantic
74. Sensitive or loud-a bit of both
75. hookup or relationship- relationship def
77. trouble maker or hesitant- in the middle
have you ever
78. kissed a stranger- nope
79. had alcohol- nope
80. smoked- nope
81. ran away from home-thought about it,never did it
82. broken a bone-nope
83. got an x-ray- yeah
85. broken someone's heart- Maybe,not sure
86. broke up with someone-technically,no
87. cried when someone died-In a movie,yeah
88. cried at school- yups
do you believe in
89. god-Absolutely
90. miracles- yeah
91. love at first sight- Yeah
92. ghosts-Kinda
93. aliens-sorta...it is possible
94. soul mates- yeah!
95. heaven-Certainly
96. hell- The above is together with this
98. kissing on the first date-I dunno,never been on a date?
99. horoscopes-Nah,its just fun
answer truthfully...
100. is there someone you want, but can't have?Does Ben and Jerry count?
I am:jobless right now
Yesterday I was:me,still freaky
Maybe I should:study?
I love:the world cept the bad people
I don't understand:why being bad is good?
I lost my:mind?haha...my book!
My boyfriend is:somewhere out there and he dun know it
People say I:am creative and talented
Love is:something freaky like me
Somewhere, someone is:worse off than me and you,think of others!
I will always:look like this
Forever:is my love for a guy
I never want to:be boring
I miss: being a kid!
When I woke up this morning:I wanted to sleep some more
Life is full of:drama
My past is:funny
I get annoyed when:things don't go right but then chill
Parties are for:dancing,minggling and laughing!
I wish:that people were kind for the sake of it
My pet is:non existant?
Kisses are the worst when:??I'll get back to you when I get mine
Today:is my sis's b'day
Tommorrow I'm going to:dance,bowl and be at a party
I really want:good grades
I can't stand people who:are gedik,lol
If I had a million dollars: I would give some,save some and splurge some.
Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 5:54 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //