DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
My sat with sis...
Lets start with my very lovely sweird dream...ok,it started with me at this sort of competition for designing or something and my classmates were there and there was this car journey there but the weird part was that I stood up and said "You know if anybody wants to sponsor me to go to Aussie you can do it any time now".That was the 1st part then I woke up and fell asleep again till 10.30 am.That dream was seriously weird and funny and sweet at the same time.So it starts off with me at this other school with hostel and stuff.I think it was a boarding school and I was an exchange student.Where it was I have no idea.So there I am the new girl and Im trying to find my room.Its like a lil shopping mall built in the campus.That's cool if ya ask me.Anyways,Im passing through here and there carrying my bag and I don't know why,I was barefoot!Lol,hurm,after I found that place and after I have shoes on,whee,lol...Im searching for my room...again.I get near there and its near a supermarket as Im passing it this girl comes up to me and asks me if I am lost.I tell her nope.She's with this guy,really hot guy...and then we all start talking and we become friends.They asked my name blah blah but I can still remember when I asked the guys name it was Hot Trot.I said no seriously?He was blushing and said yeah,my parents have a thing for horses,I know its lame.I laughed and said nah,I think its cute.HAHAHA.It is cute though.Anyway,we talk about meeting up,going for steak and I tell em I can only eat halal stuff,lol.Then it fasts forward and I have gal pals who are trying to dress me up and they like layer this shirt over another shirt in an effort to make my boobs look big,HAHAHA.I tell them I appreciate what they're trying to do and that he loves me just the way I am and that he'll still love me as I am.Then I change,wash the endless make up off,say toodles then go off to meet him who is t.I walk up the stairs then come to his room where his roomies are like moving stuff around and he's dressed in a sports jacket so I go"Hey,hot stuff,ooh,you feeling sporty today?" and he kisses me on the cheek*swoon*"You look beautiful as always,".Then he leads me up to this attic place and I get a big shock to see like a whole bunch of ppl from back home there.Lit candles,music in the background and they shout happy birthday.H.T hugs me as Im in shock and says "Happy B'day lovely".Im speechless for like a few min and then I go "Oh my god!This is so amazing...I can't believe you did this!" with tears almost coming out.Im so excited to see my good friend that I hug my close guy friend and I look at H.T and go "Now don't get jealous honey" which makes us all laugh.Then H.T's roomie comes up and then I wake up.The whole thought of a guy doing that for me is just soooooo super sweet.Haha,whats even more funnier is a friend having a dream about me and some guy I know dancing to a slow song.I can somehow pop up in peoples dreams;P.
Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 11:25 PM