DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Boney M...
Just came back from the Boney M opening night live in kl.Man,it was so much fun.Daddy,daddy cool and all those songs that I recognise and now only know...Brown girl in the ring...tra la la la la!Heehee.I think entourage is my fav. word right now.The tv show rocks to say the most but just now I followed my grandma as the queens entourage and got to see em up close,nyehee.Man,at 55 the original lady still looks good.Lols,I heard they love the shopping hear.Kelly the only dude in the group bought like 5 pairs of trainers already.Quite good looking actually and the suit he had on didnt hurt either.White suit with baby pink shirt and white fedora and snakeskin shoes to match.Guys in suits *fans self* ouch,they sizzle man.Which is why I love the disco era.Guys wore hot suits baby!Night fever,night fever all night long,haha.Anyways,preps to Nis who is a cautious driver.Thx babe.Lol.I had like 3 diff weird dreams last night.1st one...It's me locked in a house with some other gal and Im trying to escape cos my mafia bf(hehe,my first bad boy dream bf;P)is not letting me out for anything at all.So I make a break for it...Like MCGyver and everything,slid pass the security people and everything until we come to this bridge like tower place and theres like 3 steps missing and I fall cos this big gorilla bodyguard comes and say HAH!Then my mafia bf comes....he's italian and hot btw,pfft and he was pointing a freaking gun at me.I was like weeping for life on the bridge thing then he just laughs and says,"Babe,why didn't you just tell me that you wanted to go out?" and helps me up.2nd dream...This one involves my grandpa of all people.It starts off wtih this big robocop-ish robot placing a bomb inside the hospital which me and my grandpa happens to be inside of.So instead of messing aroud with it or throwing it somewhere else,all of the people in the hospital sit down on these chairs that are placed like in an auditorium then we start wiggling in our chairs,lol,so much that the hospital moves and before we know it,its like a machine!All of us inside the hospital go after the guy.Going through highway like roads,going swoosh,swish and there was even a loop de loop,go figure.3rd dream...I am an undercover secret agent.Sent to retrieve 3 guys held as prisoners.I am working with 3 other gals and we're disguised as gymnasts/dancers at a party,haha.I can't do gymanstics for nuts;P.So we manage to find out where the boys are kept and we devise a plan to not trigger the security system.The 2 girls that went before me doing there gymnastics were alright but when it came to my turn...urm,it went awry and we wound up triggering the alarm.I did anyway.So we run around,trying to find an escape route,fighting bad guys,climbing through windows.Teacher Sarjit ended up in my dream talking about belly button rings.Apparently I was to get one to so we could escape for some weird reason,haha.Dance class and doa selamat tommorrow,sigh,so sleepy now.Cheerio.
Sunday, September 03, 2006 - 2:17 AM