DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here.
Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Moi dreams...
I skipped school today...hehe.With good reason,I went to the doctor.With the sickness spreading throughout the house,it's better to be safe than sorry if ya ask me?Today I will entertain you lovely people with my latest weird dreams.Yes 2 in one night,hehe.1st one...Im with my family at were in this hotel at Italy....at the buffet.Haha.Then Im walking around looking at the delicious food,sigh,bulan puasa.You know the funny part?Commentators were commenting on my actions?Like when I went to get soup..."Look at her down the bugger";P.Then it continues with me and a gal bumping into these two old ladies who ask us to meet em at The Avara somewhere near the fountains.So me and the girl wanted to catch the bus but it stops for like 2 seconds before going off again,heh?Luckily,this other gal we know on a bike comes along and offers us a ride...not motorcycle but bicycle.Finally we get to The Avara and as fate would have it its shopping heaven;P.So me and the girl start looking around this shop wondering if the ladies are anywhere near there and I saw a few things I like and wanted to but so I grabbed em.The light in the shop caused a glare in my glasses and I took em off to wipe em.I could see a guy figure at the side coming towards me.So I ask him "Hey,could you tell me where the fountains are,Im looking for someone?" and I put my glasses back on and I turn to see the hottest guy ever!Ok,so all the guys in my dreams are cute but I don't really remember how they look like but this guy...He had the bluest green eyes I've ever seen...like an ocean and his hair was black and spiked up with brown tints.He grabs hold of my arm and gives me a wry smile "C'mon Miss,we don't allow shoplifters here".In my shock,I screamed"All I did was ask a question,is that a crime?"and in my haste,I clumsily drop the stuff in my hands.Me and the guy both pick up the stuff and I tell him "I was going to pay for that,ok...Chris"looking at his nametag.He gives me a wry smile"Im sorry".Sighhhhh....Then this big bald dude comes and drags me off into this room where my friend is there too and Chris just follows along.He starts talking and to cut it short,it ends up with me and my gal pal somehow kicking his butt and him on the floor.Outside I turn to Chris "I guess I'll see ya" and he grabs my hand "Wait...".I turn towards him and he lets his hand go.Confused I ask "I thought...you..." "I do but it would never have worked".I run off and we dance around the fountain as he tries to catch me among the many people.2nd dream...I only remember bits and pieces of this one cos it was just like that.This time another guy was in there...Zac Efron from high school musical,haha.He and I running across the world looking for clues that will reveal our parents(his mom and my dad)mysterious dissapearence.So we have to collect like pieces of cloth from all around the world and our trip ends in KL.Apparently,Im staying at Hawaii.Aloha!Lols,I can remember one scene clearly though we're on this cliff and he falls...it's like a scene from mission impossible,hehe...I'll end here.~The deed is done,The pieces are layed,So why do I feel so afraid?~
Thursday, October 05, 2006 - 6:17 PM