♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Tv can drive you mad
100 Me Questions
1. name-Anastassia Irina
2. nicknames- Tasha, Tashie, ducky, etc.
3. birthday- 19.9.1989
4. place of birth- KL
5. zodiac sign- Virgo
6. sex- Female
7. grade- Huh?
8. school- Taylor's college
9. occupation- Student
10. residence- Home
appearance
12. hair colour- Black with barely there highlights
13. hair length- long
14. eye colour- Dark Brown
15. best feature- No idea
16. height- Not too short, not too tall
17. braces- No longer, haha
18. glasses- Yeah and it's not too bad
19. piercings- Ears only
20. tattoos- Permanent ones, no
firsts
22. best friend- Nis and Myra
23. first award- Something at pre school
24. first joined sport – Badminton
26. first real vacation- No clue but it was fun
27. first concert – Vengaboys def
28. first love- Have yet to experience it
favorites
29. movie- Too many to list down
30. tv show- American Idol, Ugly Betty, Kyle XY, CSI(all of em) and so many more
32. rapper- Snoop Dogg, Northern State and a couple more
33. band- Dashboard Confessional, Scissor sisters, All American Rejects
34. song right now- James Morrison's Wonderful World
35. parent- Homer Simpson, haha
36. sweets- Chocolates!!
37. sport- Dancing
38. restaurant- Alexis Bistro...good food, good place
39. brand- No particular one
40. store- Blook
41. school subject- All of em
42. animal- I still say Ferret...just wait till I get my own place, haha
43. book- Romeo and Juliet, it's classic plus most teen novels are lame as hell
44. magazine- Seventeen magazine
45. shoes- My pink platforms and my red wedges
currently
46. feeling- Bored, Anxious and Tired
47. meaning- I need a better social life, hah!
48. in love- with James Morrison...*swoon*
49. eating- Nothing, just ate
50. drinking- Water
51. typing- This?
52. online- kinda
53. listening to- Scissor sisters
54. thinking about- tomorrow
55. wanting to- Go party
56. watching-This computer screen
57. wearing- Kaftan
future
58. want kids- Ya
59. want to get married- Of course
61. where do you want to live- Tasha land, lol. Ok, here.
62.car- Sports car?
which is better with a guy?
63. hair color-Black or any dark colour
64. hair length- Short and maybe spiky?
65. eye color-Anything but blue green is capable of making me melt
67. cute or sexy- Cute but sexy could work too
68. lips or eyes- Eyes
69. hugs or kisses- Hugs but if he's a good kisser why not?
70. short or tall- Tall
71. easygoing or serious- Easygoing but knows when to get serious
72. romantic or spontaneous- Romantic
74. Sensitive or loud-Sensitive
75. hookup or relationship- Relationship
77. trouble maker or hesitant- Neither
have you ever
78. kissed a stranger- Nope
79. had alcohol- Once by accident
80. smoked- No
81. ran away from home- Nope
82. broken a bone- Don't think so
83. got an x-ray- Yup
85. broken someone's heart- Maybe
86. broke up with someone- Don't think so since there's no one to break up with, haha
87. cried when someone died- Yeah
88. cried at school- Yeap
do you believe in
89. god-Absolutely
90. miracles- Yeah, why not?
91. love at first sight- Call me stupid but yes
92. ghosts-Kinda
93. aliens-Sorta...it is possible
94. soul mates- How could I not?
95. heaven-Certainly
96. hell- The above is together with this
98. kissing on the first date-I dunno, never been on a date?
99. horoscopes-Nah,its just fun
answer truthfully...
100. is there someone you want, but can't have? No
I am: in the mood for romance...weird huh?
Yesterday I was: out getting ang pow, haha
Maybe I should: Go out on a date? Dye my hair a wild colour?
I love: my friends and family and good music
I don't understand: Guys
I lost my: power to remember dreams, wth?
My boyfriend is: Working on asking me to be his gal...haha, yeah right
People say I: am funky
Love is: an ambition, beauty, caring, dangerous, epiphany, friendship, graceful, happiness, immoral, just, kindness, lingering, meaning, nimble, oblivious, plans bulit for 2, questions, rain, sinful, tears, unpredictable, voluptuous, wonder, yesterday, zest
Somewhere, someone is: lonely
I will always: love the people I care for
Forever: shall I be this way
I never want to: be like everyone else
I miss: being 10
When I woke up this morning: I was hungry, seriously
Life is full of: questions and some answers
My past is: the past
I get annoyed when: my sister acts like a wannabe
Parties are for: dancing and enjoying
I wish: I could not be so emotional
My pet is: dead
Kisses are the worst when: they mean nothing
Today: is the 2nd day of chinese new year
Tommorrow I'm going to: Pei ru's open house
I really want: something fizzy right now!
I can't stand people who:are gedik,lol
If I had a million dollars: I would give some,save some and splurge some.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 12:22 AM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //