♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Finally I am here!
Was really tired on Thursday but managed to drag my butt to meet him at Melb Central. Took him to Chilli Padi, haha, I think/reckon that's like the only Malaysian place in the city that I like to eat. He enjoyed the food which was good. It was scorching hot that they had to close Max Brenner's early but not before we managed to get drinks.
Friday morning he took me around the track and the hospitality area. I like the view thats for sure. It was near the lake. The cars were nice too;P. I thought that I would be so tired that I wouldn't be able to move but ended up meeting with D and heading to his place before his pals bailed and we had a change in plans. His place is nice man! Bigger than mine anyways, lol. So we ended up meeting with Jackson, Che and Ryan for ice cream(dinner for me and D) at Lygon. Good thing that its near my place too. So we just hung out and chilled at the Hostel as well till about 3. It was just nice I guess.
Saturday was alright too. I hung around my place most of the day before going to the Hostel again. Haha, Michelle got ping pong table;P. Needless to say, I suck at it. Anyways, we played pictionary in groups of couches, lol. Then, we went to dinner, played balloon wars, snap(way more confusing version:S), and again just chilled.
Today I went to the city by myself. Got chocs and stuff to bring back....Oh yeah, I'm coming back to Malaysia next week for Easter break:). Parents decision. I wouldn't have minded staying but nice to head back too I reckon. Ran errands and stuff mostly and read books. I have made a discovery! Theres a freaking washing machine here after all!!!Haha, how stupid do I feel? Really Stupid to the max.
Class tomorrow and dinner most prob with David. Wondering who he is? Keep on wondering;P. Now for the tag!
Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- Late 20's early 30's? I don't know, don't even have a boyfriend.
2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? why?
Tapir-She'd be able to entertain me at least before we drive each other crazy.
Nami-She's more sane than me and we could just talk crap for ages.
Michelle-So she can draw for me while I come with story lines while we wait for rescue;P.
3. Do you believe in euthanasia(Not youth in asia;P)?
I'm undecided.
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To get published.
5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yeah, right...
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friends and family.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Save some, give some, splurge some.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depending on the situation...but I'd prob be too chicken;P.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Talented at graphics stuff.
Loyal.
Sincere.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Too many to list down but main one being loves me for me.
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Arrogant, Know it alls with no sense of humor.
12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Depending on the situation.
13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
How he/she carries themselves.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loved ones.
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not really. I've got control. Havent even been to DFO yet;P.
16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Not procrastinate!Lol.
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Depends on what problem.
18. What's your weakest point?
My weakness for geeks.
19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
That I managed to get into Melb U:).
20. How would you describe your siblings?
Azalea-Comel!
Alysha-Vain.
Boboy-Playful.
I tag Tapir, Nami, Qing, Xing, and whoever else who wants to be tagged;P.
Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 9:02 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //