♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
The stupidest I've ever felt...
So I woke up to the sound of rain drops on the outside then looking that it was only 8 fell back to sleep and woke at 10-ish. I had the weirdest dreams though. Me in a beauty pageant, hahaha and a slumber party scene with the peeps from the last post at my post. Me in a paddington bear jammies and one of the guys in an elmo one, haha.
So I got myself decent and wanted to get bread and breakfast from the baker. I did the usual routine and checked to see if my phone was in my bag, yes it was. After walking down the steps, I checked my bag again and I realized that I did the most stupidest thing ever...I left my keys inside the room! Don't I have a spare key you ask? Yes, and it was sitting nicely on the counter top...IN MY ROOM! I was just walking up and down the hall for like 5 minutes before I decided to call the locksmith and during that 30 minute or so wait...I felt like queen of the idiots. The one time I let myself NOT become paranoid I end up looking like a moron. So I waited by the door like a stalker for the locksmith, who turned out to be this mature guy with a blue tattoo on his arm. I'm just sorry that my neighbors had to suffer with the noise. At least only one witnessed my locking out situation. I had to go get money for the locksmith and it was still raining. All is not lost however for I now have a great story idea:). Heck, I might as well get something out of it no?
I was thinking of cooping myself up all day and catching up with some work. Didn't work since at about 2.30 or so I got a call from Derrick to study at the Ballieu. I figure that could work. Cept that as usual he took ages and by the time we studied it was almost close to closing time, haha. We then went to Melb Central where we shopped for his new beanie, which suited him. Really need to get a good pair of gloves. Soon we met up with Fion and a bunch of her friends for dinner before we would go and watch the musical. Es Teler's Nasi Ayam is not bad but the chilli though spicy was addictive:).
We hurried in the (still) pouring rain to catch the tram to The Uni. My purple pooh brolly basically got blown inside out poor thing. Thats what you get for buying one at Watson;P. The musical was pretty good for a student production. 'Sweeney Todd' the musical in case you're wondering. I have a crush on Pirelli now. So comel! They've got the vocal chops though. Highlight of the night was when Sweeney forgot to adjust his sliding barber chair and Turpin did it for him before he sat down on it. Improv people, haha. Constance missed that bit cos she left early when she thought it was boring.
After the musical I followed Derrick and Fion to some gathering at someones place. Basically a moving out party. The host, Grace was really nice for letting people just hang out her place. Xing, Sara, Arnie, Chui, June and a bunch of people were there. Played a game of cheat and just chatted before going back at around 12-ish by cab.
Must stay in today;P.
Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 1:03 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //