♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
Back in K.L.
I'm friends with this guy who's good looking and is somewhat of a player. Like almost best friends. So we have a fight or something like that about him and his player ways and I end up taking a walk with a gal pal, around this box like place, where I can see him. She says something along the lines of. "It's a bombardment". Me: Huh?. She: He bombards and explodes at you because he trusts you that much...Then I realise that I'm so upset because I like him and I actually write him a letter telling him how I feel and I was writing a letter to another one of my gal pals at the same time. So I meet up with him and hand him the letter.I'm pushing a trolley for some reason. I don't know why but I'm on the verge of like begging him to read the letter. He says 'No' repeateadly until I shove it in his face and say "If you cared for me at all, just read the god damn letter" So he opens it and starts reading it in front of me and it's the wrong letter!It's the one meant for Kristy. He screams at me "What the hell? Is this a joke?". I hit my head with my hand and tell him "It's just me alright! I'm stupid! For getting them mixed up! Just go to your girl friends then, rid yourself of stupid silly me! You never did care!" Then I start tearing up and push my trolley away from him. The tears won't stop coming and I just stop at the side for awhile to calm myself down, failing quite obviously. Then I feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around me and he whispers in my ear,"I always told myself that I would be the one to make you smile...I'm sorry I made you cry instead" and he tightens his arms around me. Awwwww!Then I woke up, damn!
So I arrived yesterday morning and tried sleeping but Azalea wouldn't let me out of her sight. Then visited grandma for 2 hours before coming back for an impromptu picnic with Nis and Tapir. Haha. It was fun catching up and just fooling around. My aunt and uncle came over soon after. At night, took Chilli's home. Mushroom Swiss Burger!
Just went for Brekkie at the mamak with Aunt Z. and the rest of the kids. Roti Canai and Sotong Goreng for breakfast, yummy. Probably gonna go for the birthday thing tonight...Mom gave the go ahead.
Leaving for Bandung on Wednesday, shopping baby!!
Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 12:34 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //