♥Profile}
★Entries}
♫Tagboard}
%Goodbyes}
DISCLAIMER
This blog is so not responsible for any thing that happens here. Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
Profile
Name's Tasha If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
I need to learn my limits...
I was on a holiday or something like that in an exhibition place by myself. I was taking a bath in a bath tub when people just start walking in...I think I must've thought I was part of the display perhaps? Funny thing was I was trying to cover my head with a newspaper and ducking under the water and blowing bubbles as people started looking at me in the bath tub. Then this trio of guys walk in and I can't hold my breath any longer and I come up for air to face em. I wipe water away and ask one of em for something and he hands me a huge towel. I get out of the bath tub (finally!) and I try and find the nice guy, who doesn't look like the usual type of guy that I go ga-ga for btw. Found him just as he was changing clothes (don't ask me why) and I thank him and I ask him to dance or something but then I run off and dance by myself at this pier place anyway. So I'm dancing by myself and I have my eyes closed at a few points and suddenly I bump into something. I look up and it turns out to be the nice guy from before looking down at me. His got his arms around me like really tight and says, "On 2nd thought, I was an idiot, and would love to dance with you..." and we start slow dancing, double sigh. Then theres a scene where we are surrounded by sharks/whales (details are hazy) and the pier is like disapparating. Then I wake up.
Ok, dream over with...let me try and re-count what I've been up to so far.
Thursday...
Woke up in the morning and went to my 1 lit lecture, lol. Then joined Aishah, Ai Lin and met Kit Yee at Max Brenner. Then off the 3 of us went to Ikea. Spent about 5 hours there. Yeah, does seem like awhile but seriously it wasn't cos we sat and ate too, heehee. I got a new squishy pillow to hug, and yes, am very excited about it:). Then on the way back on the tram, got a call from Dao and JJ to go out for dinner...so I said yeah. Met up with em and Nat and we went to lazat, Malaysian food in Aussie, haha. Seriously didn't know where else to go;P. Then Shu came by with her group mates. Turns out one of em is someone who I know, guess everyone is really connected;P. Shazana came and wanted to bake for her mums b'day and eventually I got myself to Aishah's place to teman her for the night since the Ikea people were coming over to deliver her bookcase and stuff.
Friday...
Woke up thanks to the Ikea delivery then had to get my butt to the Globalisation tute. Turns out theres a few peeps that I know there, goodie. So after that lil class, I went back to my place and Jackson came over to lepak for awhile and since I was starving I cooked the roti canai and had that with Curry, courtesy of Norsiah, lol. In the evening, went along with him and got introduced to Wilfred, Ru and another chap who's name I can't seem to remember now, lol. Went to Ru's place for a bit after hitting Laguna for snacks, guys treat;P. I like her place, it's cosy and she has DDR, wheehee. Of course, I was an amateur compared to the guys, man, lol. Around 10-ish or so, met D and went off on our lil 'escapade'. If you want details, just ask;).
Saturday...
Woke up around 11 or so. Then met up with Aishah at 1 or so, for what you ask? 'Dark Knight'...yeah, again. They had an extra ticket to be used up but fortunately this time it was i max. I kinda got more of why they showed certain scenes but now I'm like...God, no more, please! Then we ate Ramen, my first time, lol. I had to put in the chilli flakes for flavour though;P. Then Tzup wanted to use up his free pool game and I was keen,so tagged along with Aish and co. I'm getting slightly better i reckon, hope as well;P. Then grabbed my books and had a lil study time and Aishah's place where I slept over...again, lol.
Today...
Went to Vic Mark in the morning. I bought strawberries and seafood mix...what will become of them, who knows? Lol. Nothing beats the American Doughnuts though. Then D called reminding me off the rock climbing session with K.Wei and another bunch of peeps. Glad to see some people whom I actually knew. Rock climbing was a whole lotta fun. I kinda screwed up remembering the basic things but once I got into it, it was pretty cool. Managed to climb more than 2 steps this time, yeah man! It was tiring though and I was having a monster headache. Most memorable incident would have to be Constance's lil swing against the glass, poor dear. Still, i had the whole adrenaline thing going on, hehe. Looking forward to doing it again sometime:).
Class tomorrow, please make me functional, lol.
Sunday, August 03, 2008 - 8:36 PM
Tagboard
Be kind, rude people sucks.
Goodbyes
IzaQing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x
Bygones
December 2004 // January 2005 // February 2005 // March 2005 // April 2005 // May 2005 // June 2005 // July 2005 // August 2005 // September 2005 // October 2005 // November 2005 // December 2005 // January 2006 // February 2006 // March 2006 // April 2006 // May 2006 // June 2006 // July 2006 // August 2006 // September 2006 // October 2006 // November 2006 // December 2006 // January 2007 // February 2007 // March 2007 // April 2007 // May 2007 // June 2007 // July 2007 // August 2007 // September 2007 // October 2007 // November 2007 // December 2007 // January 2008 // February 2008 // March 2008 // April 2008 // May 2008 // June 2008 // July 2008 // August 2008 // September 2008 // October 2008 // November 2008 // December 2008 // January 2009 // February 2009 // March 2009 // April 2009 // May 2009 // June 2009 // July 2009 // August 2009 // September 2009 // October 2009 // November 2009 // December 2009 // January 2010 // February 2010 // March 2010 // April 2010 // August 2010 //