Well, nothing is going to hurt you unless you want to quarrel.
Beware of my secret agent ducks!
If you haven't figured it out, I am a girl
I am a 'writer'
'Student'
'Hopeless Romantic'
Where's my chocolate???!!!
I must be crazy to be blogging when my essay is due tomorrow...but what good am I if I'm not crazy eh?I could even go shopping...and even met up with Zane for lunch today:)...too bad the others couldn't join but it was an interesting day none the less...The sun was shining too...Damn, should've gone with the others to the beach, hehe. Only a few more days till I'm back in K.L...How freaky is that?
TAG
i am not : fake
i hurt: unintentionally
i love: as much as I can
i hate : doubting myself
i fear: too many
i hope: for peace
i hear: you whispering
i cry : inside
i care: too much for my own good
i always : dream
i long to: love
i listen: to my heart
i hide: from what I regret
i drive: myself insane
i sing: no matter where or when
i dance: because I want to
i write: to live out my fantasies
i breathe: the air
i play: often
i miss: simpler days
i search: for you
i learn: to be all I can
i feel: lazy
i know: I'm not perfect
i succeed: when I REALLY want to
i fail: at sports
i dream: excessively
i sleep: all the time
i wonder: if I'm good enough
i want: to live my life
i worry: I'll dissapoint
i have: so much to live for
i give: my all
i fight: like a baby
i wait: for fate
i need: a hug
i am: the sky, the sun and the rain.
i think: i'm weird
i can't help the fact that: I'm this way
i stay: where you want me to...
I tag the person who's reading this and who has a blog, hoho.
Qing
Michelle
Nis
Geoffrey
Eli
Celine
Final
Woon Jie
Layout: XINYI
Helps:x|x|x